Cocktail of the Week: Chilled Espresso Martini
Need an extra dose of energy after a tough day at work? Or simply craving a refreshing, moody, yet sophisticated cocktail? This recipe for a classic espresso martini over ice, made with some Nespresso on Ice topped with a few coffee beans may just be the treat you need.
- 2 Nespresso on Ice capsules
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz coffee liqueur
- Simple Syrup (as desired)
- Ice (8 cubes)
Here's how to make a classic chilled espresso martini at home:
- Brew 2 Nespresso on Ice capsules
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice
- Shake generously
- Strain over ice in a chilled martini glass
- Garnish with coffee beans and serve!
This recipe was created by Natalie Ho of My Little Secrets.