Cocktail of the Week: Aguamiel Tequila’s Cóctel Rosa
It’s like you’re on vacation.
Written by Ross Dias
There’s something about a fruity tequila cocktail that tastes just like a sunny, tropical vacation right in your living room. For the Cóctel Rosa, it probably has something to do with the clear, 100 percent Blue Agave tequila produced in the highlands and lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico, by master tequillier, Agustin Sanchez Rodriguez.
The recipe is simple (no mixers necessary), and the ingredients easy to locate.
Or, if you prefer to not lift a finger, you can sign up for the Aguamiel Tequila tasting series. The in-home micro-tastings will come to you wherever you are in Ontario, equipped with the premium tequila and all the necessary wares.
- 2 oz Aguamiel Blanco Tequila
- Village Juicery Grapefruit Juice
- Salty Paloma Fiesta Cocktail Rimmer
- Apply Salty Paloma “Fiesta” to rim of glass and fill with ice.
- Add tequila and fill glass with grapefruit.
- Stir and garnish with a slice of lime.